Happy Birthday Jason!

Nov. 26
Jason turned 29 years old! I made him breakfast this morning: eggs, hashbrows, toast and juice, yum! We lounged around and then got ready for the day. We went to a movie, Twilight, haha, then came home and hung out. (told him to pick whatever movie he wanted to see, but I think he chose Twilight for me).
We then went out to dinner. It was fun!
I invited his family over for dessert. Jason wanted me to make him this apple crescent dessert we had at Bob Staley's house once. So, we ran to the store to buy the necessary ingredients.
His family came over and it was a lot of fun to just hang out and talk. My dessert was taking FOREVER to bake! Luckily, the kids were having a fun time playing together, so they didn't get ancy.
Anyway, I only got a few pics of the night, because my camera died! dang! But it was a really fun day, and I hope Jason had a good birthday!








1 comment:

Brooke said...

happy birthday chunky monkey!

Coopie