Early Thanksgiving!

We had an early Thanksgiving Dinner because this year my sisters and I were at our in-laws for the holiday. Grandpa was able to join us, and it was nice to have him there. He was saying the funniest things; we were all cracking up! The dinner was SOOOO good! Everything was delicious! Everyone liked my famous devilled eggs, especially Grandpa. Afs made the best stuffing ever, and Pee made the yummiest yams. After we all stuffed ourselves, we went into the living room and watched sports (of course) and worked on a puzzle. My mom bought a puzzle and it's hard! Later, we played Seinfeld scene it and had dessert. It was a fun night, and the food was great! Thanks everybody!












1 comment:

ty and afs said...

That was so yummy! I love the picture of the table. It looks pretty! And you got a good pic of the puzzle. We did a lot tonight. It'll be done soon!

Coopie